2019 STIHL HTA 85
Call for Price
A 12' telescopic pole pruner, powered by 36-volt Lithium-Ion battery technology.
Homeowners and tree care professionals now have a quiet, zero-exhaust emission, low vibration option for trimming overhead branches. The HTA 85 Lithium-Ion battery pole pruner offers lightweight, balanced cutting thanks to its brushless, commercial-grade, high-torque electric motor. Part of the STIHL AP series, the HTA 85 offers long run times - up to three hours with the AP 300 battery - without gradual drop in performance.
The HTA 85 telescopes to 12 feet for those tall tree-trimming tasks and requires minimal maintenance since it has no engine or filter. Best of all, there's no gasoline cost and no restrictive power cords.
Run time may vary based on battery type, charge level and capacity, model, operating style and conditions. Batteries and chargers can be purchased separately or as a combined set with tool.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Soft grip handle: The soft grip handle provides added comfort.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle helps makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Retaining Latch: All STIHL Battery powered products feature a retaining latch that is designed to prevent the unit from unintentional starts when the battery is inserted.
- Telescoping Pole: With an adjustable shaft, telescoping pole pruners can cut branches up to 16 feet above ground.
- Overall Length: 249 cm to 368 cm (8.2" to 12.1")
- Oilomatic® Chain/guide Bar Size: 1/4" STIHL PICCO™, 10" or 12" (25 or 30 cm) Bar
- Run Time (w/ AP 300): Up to 50 minutes (recommended combination)
- Power Source: Battery
- Battery Series: AP Series
- Weight (W/recommended Battery): w/ AP 300 6.6 kg (14.6 lb.)
- Run Time (w/ AP 100): Up to 17 minutes
- Run Time (w/ AR 1000): Up to 230 minutes
- Run Time (w/ AR 2000): Up to 180 minutes
- Run Time (w/ AR 3000): Up to 125 minutes
- Guide Bar Lengths (Recommended Ranges): 25 to 35cm (10" to 12")
- Engine Type
- Bar Length
- 10 in. or 12 in. (25 or 30 cm)