2019 Ferris F320Z 5901710 - 61" 32HP Vanguard™
Call for Price
If you demand power, performance and dependability all at a great value, look no further than the Ferris® F320Z. This top-of-the-line Fleet Series model comes equipped with a premium high-back adjustable suspension seat and heavy-duty components, such as Hercules™ II cast-iron spindles. Large 26" drive tires allow for greater traction, smoother ride and improved curb climbing performance. Choose between multiple engine options: a Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK™ and a Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK™ EFI both offering a 500 hour oil change interval with the new Oil Guard System or a Kawasaki® FX850V EFI, all with a 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty†
- 500 Hour Oil Change (Select Models): Vanguard™ Engines with Oil Guard System reduce maintenance time and costs by up to 60%.**
- Powerful Engine: For the most challenging applications, this BIG BLOCK™ EFI Engine has been expertly engineered to deliver the dependability to get more done in less time.
- iCD™ Cutting System: The iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Hercules™ II Spindles: Hercules™ II Spindles industrial 10" dia. cast-iron spindle assembly with 1 3/16" dia. shaft and greaseable double row angular contact ball bearings, which can be greased through the convenient top access grease fitting.
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Commercial Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles deliver unmatched power and durability.
- Foot-Operated Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"- 5".
- Premium High-Back Suspension Seat: Suspension seat with reclining back and lumbar support for optimal comfort.
- Traction: Large 26" drive tires allow for greater traction, smoother ride and improved curb climbing performance and faster cutting speeds.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties†: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- Engine Brand: Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK™ with Oil Guard
- Displacement (cc): 893
- Cylinders: 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 11
- Cutting Height (in): 1.5 - 5
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System
- Transmission: Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles with 9" cooling fans
- Caster Tires (in): 13 x 6.5-6 Flat-free
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-12
- Overall Length (in): 81
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1405
- Instrumentation/Hour Meter: Fuel level gauge in each tank, hour meter
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit, adjustable twin steering controls
- Warranty (Engine) †: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Striping Kit: No
- Engine Power Rating *: 32 gross hp
- PTO: Electric
- Starter: Electric
- Cutting Width (in): 61
- Spindles: Hercules™ II Spindles
- Suspension: N/A
- Drive Axles (in): 1.375 Tapered
- Drive Tires (in): 26 x 12-12
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-6
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 76 / 63
- Seat Package: Premium suspension high-back seat with adjustable arm rests, adjustable lumbar and back recline
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, 165° foldable
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal transaxles
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.
** Cost savings based on oil maintenance with 100 hour interval versus Oil Guard System 500 hour service interval.† See operator's manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Refer to engine operator's manual for engine warranty.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 32 hp
- Engine Type
- BIG BLOCK™ with Oil Guard
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles with 9 in. cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- 26 x 12-12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.