2018 STIHL HS 87 T
Call for Price
This gasoline-powered hedge trimmer features a precision-trimming blade, reduced weight and increased fuel efficiency when compared to previous models.
Precision and efficiency combine in the exceptional STIHL HS 87 T hedge trimmer. Available in 30" and 40" single-sided blade options, this trimmer operates at an increased speed* for efficient trimming of larger areas with greater precision. Its new low-emission engine uses 20% less fuel than previous models, reducing fuel costs and improving the bottom line. The hedge trimmer is also lightweight and includes low-vibration technology, so you experience less fatigue when you're in the trimming zone.
*as compared to previous models
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Single-Sided Blades: STIHL hedge trimmers with single-sided blades are ideal for cutting hedges in one direction that range between waist and chest height.
- Displacement: 22.7 cc (1.4 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.7 kW (0.94 bhp)
- Weight: With 30" blade: 5.2 kg (11.5 lb.)With 40" blade: 5.5 kg (12.1 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 460 cc (15.6 oz.)
- Blade Length: 30" or 40"
- Strokes Per Minute: 5,000
- Power Source: Gas
- 1.4 cu. in. (22.7 cc)
- Cutting Length
- 30 in. or 40 in.
- 11.5 lb. (5.2 kg)